Surfskatefly collects personal information when you open an account, submit orders or purchase merchandise from the Website. On such occasions, the personal information collected by or on behalf of Surfskatefly may include, without limitation: your name, e-mail address, date of birth, billing address, shipping address, postal code, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card information, debit card and related information. Please note that when you make a purchase from our Website, we may need to contact you via phone, or e-mail if we have questions regarding your order.
To customize our response to your preferences with your consent, Surfskatefly may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number and similar information. We do this, for instance, when you register an account with us, submit requests to Surfskatefly customer service, respond to communications from Surfskatefly and for other services that require registration. Surfskatefly may also collect personal information from you about a third party to carry out services relating to you or that third party at your request. For instance, you may provide us with personal information about a third party when you request that we ship an order to a third party or to send an e-mail to a third party. That information will only be used for the specific purpose of responding to your part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of Surfskatefly.
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Name on credit card
- Credit card billing address
- Business and home phone number
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. This site is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. Surfskatefly does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under 14. If a child under 14 submits personal information to Surfskatefly and we learn that personal information is the information of a child under 14 submitted without their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are under the age of 14 you should not provide any personal information to us and you should use the Websites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Children under 14 must get their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission before giving out their email address or any personal information to us.
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the site or any of our services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surfskatefly tips – What you can do to enhance your own security
- Do not ever give your password to others
- Use a secure password, preferably a combination of letters and numbers
- Change your password on a regular basis
- Never enter your Surftek username and password on site other than www.surfskatefly.com
- Never select the “remember me” option when you are using a public or shared computer
- Make sure that you are using a secure, SSL-capable browser to surf the Internet
- If you use a public computer or share a computer with others, always remember to log out of our site after you end your Internet session, in order to prevent unauthorized persons from shopping at our Internet store under your name